Star Street

This is an Invitation to apply for Units in the Star Street Trust (Trust), which intends to acquire the Property located at 223 Star Street, Welshpool, Western Australia, develop the Property to its highest and best use, and endeavour to sell the Property for a profit to be distributed to the unitholders of the Trust (Unitholders).
Investment Highlights
· 1.8 hectares with 4 street frontages in Perth’s premier industrial precinct of Welshpool, WA;
· Excellent access to Orrong and Welshpool Roads, as well as Leach, Roe and Tonkin Highways;
· Proposal to develop a new warehouse/distribution centre to maximise the Property’s value;
· Two Instalment Investment: 10% paid with Application, the remaining 90% paid in September 2023;
· 2.7 year investment term targeted;
· 12% Internal Rate of Return per annum targeted;
· Development is intended to follow a pre-commitment to lease;
· Non-recourse debt, up to 55% of the Property’s ‘on completion’ valuation;
· Lester Group will invest a minimum of $1 million;
· Simple unit trust structure suitable for qualifying superannuation funds;
· This Invitation is to Sophisticated Investors and Wholesale Investor only.

Industrial, Opportunities
star st

Invest with Us

A passion for excellence, performance focused and a commitment to deliver.

The Lester Group has been sustainably growing the wealth of its investors since 1995. They are known for being diligent, disciplined and responsible for the consistent delivery of value with an objective of maximising returns for investors.